A powerful and incredibly handy flashlight that features a momentary blink or constant on tailcap switch.
- Powered by 3 “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
- 785 mA xenon gas-filled module
- Up to 16,000 peak beam candlepower (50 lumens)
- Runs up to 5.5 continuous hrs.
- 13.5 oz.
- Features a wrist lanyard connection and a spring-loaded clip
- Case Material: Impact resistant polymer. Features a rubber face cap for impact and shock resistance.
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
- Light Source: 3.7 volt , 785 mA Xenon gas-filled module
- Light Output: Up to 16,000 Peak beam candlepower Bulb Rating – 50 Lumens typical
- On/Off: Light features momentary blink or constant “on” tail switch
- Run Time: Up to 5.5 hours continuous run time
- Batteries: Three (3) “C” size alkaline batteries
- Wrist Lanyard Connection
- Spring Loaded Clip
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 1; Class I, II, Division 2; Class III.
- UL Listed to Canadian safety standards for Class I, II, Division 2; Class III.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives. Including ATEX Zone 1 Limited lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.